Sign Up. Learn More. Win Big.
STAY CLEAN & HALT RESISTANCE
The right pre-emerge program keeps fields clean and curbs the onset of resistance. This pivotal step in your crop’s success comes with critical timing, a 2-3 day window after planting.
3 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
A WEED-RIDDEN FIELD WILL ROB NEEDED NUTRIENTS
Be diligent about weed control, start early and maintain an effective program throughout canopy closure. Increase yield by planting into a clean field and follow with a pre-emerge residual.
POST HERBICIDES CAN LEAVE RESISTANT WEEDS STANDING
Weeds are overcoming common post-emerge actives. To-date there are 17 glyphosate-resistant weeds in the US. And, weeds are building tolerance to multiple herbicide classes. One waterhemp specie now exhibits resistance to six classes; 2,4-D, atrazine, chlorimuron, fomesafen, glyphosate, and mesotrione.
ALTERNATIVE MOAS ARE THE BEST WAY TO GAIN CONTROL
Including a selective residual, such as a Panther brand herbicide, adds alternate modes-of-action to your program. Panther Pro combines three actives in a convenient liquid premix to control more than 60 weeds, including glyphosate-resistant species that post-emerge herbicides can leave behind.
KNOW YOUR OPTIONS, MAKE A PLAN
Planning an effective program starts with understanding your options. Include multiple modes-of-action (group numbers) in your preplant and pre-emerge applications to mitigate resistance development and keep weeds down.
NUFARM "PRE-EMERGE" SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase does not increase your chance of winning.
2. PRIZE: One (1) WeatherTech Stay Clean Protection Package (retail value: $500.00) will be awarded at random to one (1) unique individual after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes eligibility time frame. The WeatherTech Stay Clean Protection Package must be purchased through an authorized dealer. The authorized dealer may be selected by the winner based on proximity and/or dealer preference. Authorized dealers may be found on the WeatherTech website: https://www.weathertechwholesale.com/service/dealer-locator/. Once the winner has selected their preferred WeatherTech dealer, direct payment from Nufarm Americas Inc. (“Sponsor”) to the dealer will be coordinated. No cash or other prize substitution permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prize will be awarded.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on April 10, 2020, at 12:01 AM (EDT) through May 24, 2020, at 11:59 PM (EDT), visit cloud.e.nufarm.com/ba-pre-emerge-herbicides and follow the on-screen entry instructions. Fill out the required form fields. Entrant will be required to accurately enter their name, company, title, mailing address and email. Only one (1) entry per participant allowed. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent these Official Rules.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Entrants must be at least 18 years old to participate. Limited to residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia. Void where prohibited. Employees of Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers (collectively, “Sponsor Parties”) and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household are ineligible.
5. DRAWING: A random drawing will be held on or about May 24, 2020 by Sponsor following the close of the Sweepstakes contest. Winner will be notified by email within two (2) days of the random drawing. Winner will also be announced via social media. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of a prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Sponsor Parties to use winner's name and information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold Sponsor Parties harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize, including without limitation, claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Sponsor Parties disclaim all liability for the inability to participate due to equipment malfunction, computer connection issues or website, computer, hardware or software errors. Sponsor Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant's failure to receive prize notices due to entrant's spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with WeatherTech. Sponsor reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify Sweepstakes in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules.
8. SPONSOR: Nufarm Americas Inc., 11901 S. Austin Ave., Alsip, IL 60803