An effective burndown program this spring can set you up for success this season. The right program can provide more time and flexibility to make planting decisions while holding back yield-threatening weed competition through canopy.
3 WAYS TO SUPPORT SPRING BURNDOWN SUCCESS
• 1 •
ADD THE ADVANTAGE OF MULTIPLE MOAs
Gain burndown efficiency and manage resistance through weed management decisions that apply and rotate multiple herbicide classes.
• 2 •
GAIN FLEXIBILITY WITH RESIDUAL CONTROL
Combining your burndown herbicide with the broad-spectrum residual activity of tools like Panther SC help keep planting options open and fields clean through canopy.
• 3 •
PICK PREPLANT INTERVALS THAT FIT
If you’re working in a compressed timeframe or need maximum planting flexibility, look for programs with shorter preplant intervals. For example, Panther SC + Spitfire may be used ahead of corn, soybeans or cotton with windows as short as 7 days.
FROM HARVEST TO CANOPY, NUFARM OFFERS A COMPLETE PORTFOLIO TO FIT YOUR BURNDOWN NEEDS.
Find suggested burndown programs and product information for your region below. And, as always, we’re here to help you grow better every step of the way, just ask.
MID-WEST / WEST
EAST / MID-SOUTH
Nufarm “2021 Deserves a Clean Start” Sweepstakes Official Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase does not increase your chance of winning.
2. PRIZE: One (1) XLarge Big Green Egg ($1,300 value) will be awarded at random to one (1) unique individual after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes eligibility time frame. The XLarge Big Green Egg must be purchased through an authorized Big Green Egg dealer. The authorized dealer may be selected by the winner based on proximity and/or dealer preference. Authorized dealers may be found at the Big Green Egg website: https://biggreenegg.com/find-a-dealer/. Once the winner has selected their preferred authorized dealer, direct payment from Nufarm Americas Inc. (“Sponsor”) to the authorized dealer will be coordinated. No cash or other prize substitution permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prize will be awarded.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on June 1, 2021, at 12:01 AM (EST) through June 18, 2021, at 11:59 PM (EDT), visit cloud.e.nufarm.com/spring-burndown and follow the on-screen entry instructions. Fill out the required form fields. Entrant will be required to accurately enter their name, company, title, mailing address and email. Only one (1) entry per participant allowed. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent these Official Rules. Entries must be received by June 18, 2021, at 11:59 PM (EDT).
4. ELIGIBILITY: Entrants must be at least 18 years old to participate. Limited to residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia. Void where prohibited. Employees of Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers (collectively, “Sponsor Parties”) and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household are ineligible.
5. DRAWING: A random drawing will be held on or about June 19, 2021, by Sponsor following the close of the Sweepstakes contest. Winner will be notified by email within two (2) days of the random drawing. Winner will also be announced via social media. Failure to respond within (5) business days will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of a prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Sponsor Parties to use winner's name and information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold Sponsor Parties harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize, including without limitation, claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Sponsor Parties disclaim all liability for the inability to participate due to equipment malfunction, computer connection issues or website, computer, hardware or software errors. Sponsor Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant's failure to receive prize notices due to entrant's spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Big Green Egg®. Sponsor reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify the Sweepstakes in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules.
8. SPONSOR: Nufarm Americas Inc., 11901 S. Austin Ave., Alsip, IL 60803